SND (Sticks 'N Dirt) is a podcast made for Kidmin people...people who love kid ministry!
First thing you need to know about us:
- SND is a Kidmin TEAM. We are creative.
- We are different than most Kidmin podcast shows ... by that, the SND format contains very practical conversations without disregard to the spiritual application, which is always the first order of business in each episode.
- SND Kidmin talk includes comical and corny aspects from sound effects to kid jokes and even common/casual discussions toward the end.
- We are not from a 'Mega-Church'. Small budgets are a thing .. we get it.
- This Kidmin Team or SND is not paid. Everything we produce thus far is voluntary. We are like most of you out there already; juggling a job while giving as much of your valuable time to your kids ministry.
- None of us can gloat a high degree in Christian Education or Theology ... sorry if that disqualifies us, however ...
- What we DO have -- is experience and passion. Some of us have over 25 years in kid ministry and evangelism while others are fairly new at it. We all love this journey.
Our content will be directed to issues, experiences and experiments associated with children's ministry with some casual conversation input and humor along the way.
Relax, Enjoy, and Feed Your Creativity.